- Release date of a product is provided by manufacturer/supplier when it first solicited its products to us. Occasionally, release dates will be modified by the manufacturer or supplier. In these instances, you will be notified via email of release date changes.
REVISIONS TO PRODUCT SPECS
- Changes to products are subject to occur at any time. You will be notified via email communication regarding these changes.
HOW PREORDER PROCESS WORKS
- Preorders must be paid in full at the time they are placed.
- Please place orders for preorder items separately from in-stock items.
- If an order contains preorder items along with in-stock items or contains preorder items with varying release dates, available items will be held until the entire order can be shipped together.
- You may cancel your preorder anytime before it ships and your preorder will be refunded in full.
- We reserve the right to cancel preorders. Some of the rare circumstances that could cause us to cancel preorders include, but are not limited to: Our supplier cancels or reduces our order, or our preorder cancellation policy has been previously abused by the customer.
- We will not cancel your preorder due to increases in competitors’ prices or market prices.
- Whenever possible and in accordance with our manufacturers’ policies, we time shipments to have them delivered to you on release date or soon after the release date. Order fulfillment prioritizes the earliest preorders first. On large releases, it can take 1-2 business days to process all preorders. If you need faster handling time for reasons such as a birthday gift or other event, please feel free to email us so that we can expedite your order fulfillment.
- You will receive email notification when your order ships and tracking information, if applicable.
- We offer multiple shipping options for most locations. Delivery times listed in our checkout process are estimates provided by the various carriers we use. Delivery times are subject to conditions outside of our control. As the shipper, we will make every effort to resolve delivery delays or other shipping issues. However, we are not responsible for the performance of these third-parties.